In the new mod_perl documentation we have many .pod files and they are
deeply nested. For example:

../docs/2.0/devel/testing/testing.pod
../docs/2.0/devel/benchmarks/benchmarks.pod
../docs/2.0/user/coding/coding.pod
../docs/2.0/user/compat/compat.pod
../docs/2.0/user/design/design.pod
../docs/2.0/user/overview/overview.pod
../docs/2.0/world/templates/choosing.pod
../docs/1.0/faqs/mod_perl_api.pod
../docs/1.0/faqs/mod_perl_cgi.pod

I want to be able to reference documents and have them properly
hyperlinked when HTML is rendered. It's possible that there will be more
than one pod file with the same name. The only uniqueness is ensured by
the path the pod resides in. e.g. we have

1.0/user/install.pod and 2.0/user/install.pod.

How would you tackle this problem? When I want to reference install.pod
for modperl 1.0 from install.pod for modperl 2.0, do you say:

   L<1.0/user/install/"intro">

and look for the matching pod in the common search path. Or should it be
better L<../../1.0/user/install/"intro">

Thanks.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com