[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Nick Pinckernell) wrote on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:49:40 -0600:
I have just recently taken over the sourceforge project perldoc. However, currently, there is not much there. It was started about a year ago, and no work was ever done on the idea by the previous project owner.

The Sourceforge project is called "perldoc"?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/perldoc/
Ya know, that's a really bad name. The name "perldoc" already has an established meaning, and it's not that.

The idea is: a structured Javadoc style system for Perl. It would be very dependant on multiline comments (I've seen the Perl 6 RFC).
I think this idea would be really good for Perl 6, because, in my opinion, POD is lacking.

Lacking how?

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/