At 07:05 PM 2003-09-21, Russ Allbery wrote:
> OK, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to peruse this
> archive: http://www.interglacial.com/temp/simplifex.tar.bz2
Cool.
I have a week of vacation coming, starting on Friday.  I'll try to look
this over sometime during that week.

Excellent!

While I was cooking up that corpus, by the way, I had at the back of my mind the possibility that some of those files could be cooked up into a corpus of text files generally useful to authors of Pod formatters. Such a corpus would ideally demonstrating all the basic structures of Pod, as well as some particular corner cases.

Would folks find that useful?

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/