What's the current word on pod to html translation?

Mostly I'm just looking for something that will crunch
a tree of perl modules with pod, and output a parallel
tree of html with the L<> links converted into relative
html links.

Thus far I've tried:

  Pod::Html
  pods2html
  Pod::Tree::HTML
  Pod::HtmlTree
  Pod::Tree::*
  DocSet
  Pod::Simple::HTMLBatch
  Marek::Pod::HTML

I can easily believe that I'm doing something wrong here --
it seems to be a trend with pod processing tools that their
own pod is pretty sketchy.  If anyone can tell me that they
personally have used one of these methods (and gotten it
working without spending more than a few hours on it), I
will gladly go back and look at it again.

Are there any other options out there that I'm missing?