On 11-08-04 09:55 PM, Rocco Caputo wrote:
For example, this looks great in the HTML TOC outline.  It's reminiscent of
traditional man pages where usage summaries are listed at the top.  But it's
terrible to link to this section:

   =head3 select_read FILE_HANDLE [, EVENT_NAME [, ADDITIONAL_PARAMETERS] ]

I thought the Z<> code was being use for named anchors:

=head3 select_read FILE_HANDLE [, EVENT_NAME [, ADDITIONAL_PARAMETERS] ]
Z<select_read_main>

and later:

L<select read|select_read_main>

I think the Pod::Simple https://metacpan.org/module/Pod::Simple does this.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.

"Make something worthwhile."  -- Dear Hunter