Dear all,

I had a look at the perlsyn, perldoc and perldocspec documents but cannot seem to find the answer to the following questions.

The POD content of a module can be written into its Perl file or into a separate .pod file. There are quite a few examples of modules around that use one method or the other. However, is it allowed to put part of a POD documentation into the .pod file and the other part in corresponding Perl files? In other words, if a .pod file exists for a module, should I bother looking for POD into the corresponding Perl file? Are there examples of Perl modules using POD in a .pod and .pm file or is it simply a theoretical case?

Thank you,

Florent