On Apr 23, 2016, at 9:45 AM, Neil Bowers <neil.bow...@cogendo.com> wrote:

> I talked this through with RJBS, who suggested the order should instead be:
>
>       .pod <none> .pm .pl .plx
>
> David, you added the comment to the code that’s mentioned above. Was there a
> reason you added that comment, or were you just commenting on what the code
> was doing? (like much of this module, it’s somewhat opaque :-)

I suspect I was just trying to get both functions to prefer things in the same
order. I agree with Rik’s suggested ordering, however, especially if it makes
the bloody tests pass.

Anyone object to making Neil a committer and co-maint on Pod-Simple? (I’m
hoping Neil doesn’t object.) The canonical repository is here:

  https://github.com/perl-pod/pod-simple/

Best,

David