Just add a SetCropBox() method to the API – it’s a single line call (just
setting the value of a key in a dictionary).

Leonard

From: tomasz.kota...@gmail.com [mailto:tomasz.kota...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Tomasz J. Kotarba
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:51 PM
To: Leonard Rosenthol
Cc: podofo-us...@lists.sf.net
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] It is possible to crop a page

Leonard,
Thanks for such a quick answer.  What is the preferred way of setting the
CropBox of the page?  I could not find a setter method - only a getter
PdfPage::GetCropBox().  Incidentally, I also found PdfPage::GetTrimBox() and
PdfPage::GetMediaBox().  The former mentions the "cut area" while the latter
claims to deal with the physical page size.  Could I achieve the cropping
effect (and get rid of all the unnecessary (i.e. invisible) stuff) by just by
changing the physical page size?  Or perhaps first changing the CropBox and
then the MediaBox?  And what can the cut area in GetTrimBox() be used for?
Cheers,

On 17 February 2011 21:56, Leonard Rosenthol