On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 01:11 +0000, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> Is the set of changes easily reviewable?

        Hi,
I guess so. As I said, it's in the branch:
   podofo/branches/_dev/zyx_integration
If it was not understood, then it is in SourceForge's svn. The changes
start at commit 1526 [1]. You can simply checkout that branch [2] and
get it all at once, not interleaved with trunk changes.

The code is currently based on PoDoFo 0.9.2, thus the merge will not be
that simple (but that's my problem) :).
        Bye,
        zyx

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1526