On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM, zyx <z...@litepdf.cz> wrote:

> On Sun, 2014-06-29 at 18:56 +0200, zyx wrote:
> > I think of reverting the patch, to support those "probably broken"
> > files, but I'd like to hear from you too, whether the file is truly
> > broken.
>
>         Hi,
> Dennis, could you try with the attached patch, preferably on current
> trunk, please? It seems to survive on the file you gave a link to, but
> I only tried to open it, not to modify in it or read its objects.
>         Thanks and bye,
>         zyx

Hello Zyx,

    With your patch applied to a clean checkout of rev 1646, my test suite
can now open every PDF that I have (various tax forms from 2009 to
current).  I have not attempted to make use of the contents of the files
that previously failed to parse, so I do not know if they are fully intact
(in PoDoFo's internal model).  My quick+dirty testing tool can count the
number of pages in these PDFs though (seems ok).