Subject: Changed:

From: Sriram Gopalan -ERS, HCL Tech
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:08 PM
To: 'podofo-us...@lists.sf.net' <podofo-us...@lists.sf.net>
Cc: Ragavan T-ERS,HCLTech. <ragav...@hcl.com>;
'ryoichi.yokoo...@hl.konicaminolta.us' <ryoichi.yokoo...@hl.konicaminolta.us>;
'rakesh.pan...@hl.konicaminolta.us' <rakesh.pan...@hl.konicaminolta.us>;
Dineshkumar Ramalingam <dineshkuma...@hcl.com>; Kumar Palanivel - ERS, HCL Tech
<p_ku...@hcl.com>; Hariprabhakaran C <hariprabhakara...@hcl.com>; Sivasankaran
S -ERS,HCLTech. <siv...@hcl.com>
Subject: RE: [Podofo-users] Reg: Color Detection of PDF pages.

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

We are using Podofo in our project and we request the following support:

Problem :

When  we save the Pdf Document into a file, the Linearized property is not set.
i.e) when we load a PdfMemdocument with linearized PDF and saves the
PdfMemDocument again, the output produced by Podofo is not linearized.

Analysis:

Please find our analysis results below:
When we checked the PDFWriter.cpp code, the functionality is commented and for
this reason podofo generates invalid PDF when linearization is set.

                                                PdfWriter::Write(
PdfOutputDevice* pDevice )
                                                                void
PdfWriter::WriteLinearized( PdfOutputDevice* /* pDevice */ ) -> this
implementation is commented.

We are using Podofo Version: 0.9.3.2

Request to confirm if this is limitation/if this is fixed in the latest
releases.
If there are other ways to achieve this requirement, request to share the
details.

Thanks & Rgds
Sriram K G

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.