Dear,

Which FreeType library version should PoDoFo (trunk code) use?
Is it known to be OK to use the 2.9 or should we stick to something older like
2.8 series?

As I happen to have started evaluating PoDoFo this week and had no FreeType
library on my systems (Windows), I went straight and build the last released
one I found through freetype.org, without really spotting the 2.9 was so
'fresh' (January 2018).  And as I have found some oddity with subsetting of one
font (discussed in another thread) and I see that FreeType library is involved
in that process, I'm wondering wether I painted myself in a corner. :)

Olivier Mascia