On Wed, 2018-02-21 at 22:32 +0100, Michal Sudolsky wrote:
> I created two sample pdf files. When you merge them with podofomerge
> in order "first.pdf", "second.pdf" then outlines from second.pdf are
> not clickable.

        Hi,
thanks for the test data. I tried with it and I could reproduce it too.
I'm afraid I will not find time to look on this myself any time soon,
thus it might be opened for someone else. As there are the tickets
available now [1], would you mind to file it there, thus this won't get
forgotten, please?
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/tickets/