On Tue, 2018-02-27 at 15:13 +0100, Olivier Mascia wrote:
> Please consider this patch to resolve a number of 32/64 implicit
> conversions which most probably trigger (without this patch) a good
> number of warnings from various 32 and 64 bits compilers.

        Hi,
this introduces new compiler warning in podofosign (interestingly only
at this place, good job):

   podofosign.cpp: In function ‘void
sign_with_signer(PoDoFo::PdfSignOutputDevice&, X509*, EVP_PKEY*)’:
   podofosign.cpp:226:16: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

I didn't try to compile for other architecture/system, such things
might be tested that way, I believe, but I'm out of time at the moment.
        Bye,
        zyx