On Mon, 2018-03-05 at 11:37 +0200, Yurii Olenych wrote:
> I would like to submit a patch (see attached file)...

        Hi,
since the bug tracker is opened for PoDoFo [1], would you mind to move
this request there, please? This is definitely not going to be included
in the upcoming release, it's a very large change for it at this stage,
but it would be a pita to forget of it.

I'm not going to review it myself though, I'm just saying so.

I believe it became a new way to propose patches. It had been different
in the not-so-distant past, when the bug tracker had been disabled, but
since it's enabled it's truly easier to track issues and proposed
patches there.

        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/tickets/