On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 12:21 +0100, Francesco Pretto wrote:
> See http://editorconfig.org/

        Hi,
while having such file in the sources doesn't hurt, I'm afraid it gets
unmaintained as soon as it's committed (not that the coding style
changes in the project any often, it's only in case the .editorconfig
file format changes or anything like that). There are also editors
which can read expected indentation settings/coding style from the
file's first comment, like for example here:

/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: t; c-basic-offset: 8 -*- */

but maybe it's not that widespread between editors. Just saying.

Anyway, I do not mind to it being in the sources. You only made a
mistake, the source files have LF line breaks, not CRLF. Thus I changed
that before I committed it in revision 1902:
http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1902

I do not know how Dominik creates tarball releases, I hope the file
will be included in them as well.
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx