On 8 April 2018 at 21:06, Matthew Brincke <ma...@mailbox.org> wrote:

> Could you please consider the following: I don't think the project should
> punish
> Francesco Pretto by rejection of his not-yet-reviewed patches submitted on
> February 22,

Matthew, don't worry: I think I got enough review for the patches I
posted. Some were included but others won't be applied and on those I
got enough explanation (I already know some were possibly
controversial). If I think some of those patches still deserve to be
included, I will post them updated at a later stage.

Cheers,
Francesco