Hello Dmitry,

It's the way I do, except that all the dependent library paths are expressed relative to the environment variable not with absolute paths. In the case of moving libraries elsewhere, I've just to change the env variable and re-generate the VS solution. In the case of absolute paths, I've to modify at least 12 (+9 if using SSL/idn) paths before re-generating the VS solution.

Kind regards,
Patrice.

Dmitry Salychev a écrit :
Hello, Patrice.

Your configuration seems a bit complicated to me. Why not to specify all
of the required paths using CMake GUI and generate a VS project?

Regards,
Dmitry