On Mon, 2018-09-17 at 17:07 +0000, BLANCHARD Christophe wrote:
> Any answer to my request.

        Hi,
I made only a quick test and for me PoDoFo trunk at revision 1940 says:

   PoDoFo encountered an error. Error: 8 ePdfError_InternalLogic
        Error Description: An internal error occurred.
        Callstack:
        #0 Error Source: .../src/base/PdfParserObject.cpp:403
                Information: Unable to parse the stream for object 16 0 obj .
        #1 Error Source: .../src/base/PdfEncrypt.cpp:411
                Information: Error AES-decryption data

Thus it has some problem to decrypt that object stream. Evince can open
the file with no problem, but I do not know how much it masks the
issue, if at all.

I tried to delete the part with an update from the end of the doc.pdf
and without it PoDoFo opens the file successfully. That might be a
clue.
        Bye,
        zyx