On Thu, 2018-09-13 at 20:07 +0300, Dmitry Baryshev wrote:
> However, the text field in name-edit.pdf is still empty. If
> I click on it, a lineedit with "xxx" appears.

        Hi,
you also need to update the appearance stream of the text field you
modify, thus it reflects the new value. Or you can let the reader know
that it should update the streams with:
   doc.GetAcroForm()->SetNeedAppearances(true);
(which I added just before doc.Write( pszOutput ); line), but there are
cases where this doesn't work. I do not recall what those cases are,
though. See the PdfDocument::GetAcroForm() documentation for more
information what that function can do.
        Bye,
        zyx