On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 at 19:34, Michal Sudolsky <sudols...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also it is thing of opinion whether for example size of font should be in
> font itself or painter. For example pango has object called "font description"
> which defines family, style, weight and size of font and "layout" object where
> are attributes like color, underline, strikeout and other attributes, and
> text to
> draw, then this layout can be "painted".

As soon as PdfFont has data that can be shared, it's not a matter of
opinion if it should have or not mutable data like font size. If it's
a mix of immutable data and mutable local state it's a bad design by
definition. I'm pretty sure pango chose wisely to not put anything
more that the properties you mentioned in the object "font
description" you talk about.