On Mon, 2018-12-03 at 23:06 +0100, Michal Sudolsky wrote:
> The best is to initialise it during creation of
> PdfDifferenceEncoding. And only place which creates
> PdfDifferenceEncoding is "PdfFont* PdfMemDocument::GetFont(
> PdfObject* pObject )".

        Hi,
this would not help with subset fonts, because they do not contain all
the characters of the original font, right? I'm wondering how much
sense that would make to reuse partial font of the existing file. I
mean, there are situations where it does make sense, but also those
where not. It might be up to the library user to decide, while there is
not much way to give a hint to the user when it makes (or rather does
not make) sense to do it. Or am I missing anything here?
        Bye,
        zyx