On Thu, 2019-01-03 at 22:52 +0000, Deema Alomair via Podofo-users
wrote:
> I added the library and it’s dependent libraries and i included the
> header, but i got 37 wrinings .. could you help me with that ?

        Hi,
while image worth thousand words, 443KB attachment is not that thing. I
guess you could not copy those warnings out of that list, could you? I
do not know your development environment, thus I'm asking.

In any case, from the less it shows, I see that the warnings are under
"Documentation issues". That's nothing with the made executable (or
library or whatever you compile to), it's just telling you something
about developer documentation, which you can safely ignore. It's at
least what your oversized screenshot shows. Maybe lower in the list are
real compiler warnings.
        Bye,
        zyx