On Mon, 2019-01-14 at 11:21 +0530, Susheela S wrote:
> Yes, initially I tried different approach using OpenSSL but had
> issues, so while I was searching for solution I found the signing
> code from the link mentioned by you (
> https://gist.github.com/diorahman/d91fd79c939e2bd3ee89). I forgot to
> mention the link in my mail. sorry! about that.

        Hi,
by the way, did you try podofo-sources/tools/podofisign, or at least
looked at it? Maybe you can find some inspiration there, instead of
reinvent the wheel. I'm not telling it's the best code for signing with
PoDoFo, that definitely isn't, but it can work as a kind-of-example and
save your time.
        Bye,
        zyx