Hi all,

I'd like to compute the bounding box of a given string part of a text drawing instruction, such as TJ or similar. I've started writing a draft for it but I've stopped halfway through as I am unsure if PoDoFo implements such a thing off the shelf. Does it?

While writing a very rudimentary implementation of the "Text Space Details" computation as outlined in the PDF Reference two questions came to my mind:

1. I would need to know the horizontal displacement of a glyph and I am using GetGlyphWidth(), if that is correct what about the vertical displacement? 2. What is the correct way to determine, given the PdfString, the GlyphId(s) contained within it ?

Thanks,
Pietro.