Hi

I have two PDF’s of same number of pages. I need to overlay the pages from the
one PDF on the other. The overlay PDF is quite simple as it only contains text
and a few fonts (currently 1.4). The source PDF can be more complex and
versions can be above 1.4.

So I need to;

  1.  Insert the fonts in target from source - if they do not exist already.
     *   How to iterate over fonts?
  2.  Copy page contents from target to source.
     *   Can I just append the page content from source to the page content of
the target (read contents as strings, append them, and reinsert),
     *   Or should I create a new page content so that there are more than 1 in
target. If so, how is this done?

Thanks in advance for any pointers 😊