Hey,

I am currently evaluating this library for use in a commercial product and I
was curious what linearalization would look like using PoDoFo. I have spent the
last couple of days looking through documentation and trying to look into how
it would work but the most I can grasp is that PdfWriter has the option to set
linearalization through SetLineralization - but I have not been able to find
any examples or successfully use the PdfWriter class to produce these results.
I was wondering if you could provide a little code snippet showing how
PdfWriter would be used in that regard and maybe a break down on how
linearalization is supported using this library.

Thanks,
Connor Black

in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message
and any attachments from your system.