Hi,

    When I opened a pdf file using podofobrowser.exe,if a pdfobject has a
stream object,podofobrowser.exe will show the content of the stream as the
following:

BT

/F2 10.56 Tf

1 0 0 1 136.46 758.28 Tm

0 g

0 G

[(pdf)] TJ

ET

BT

/F1 10.56 Tf

1 0 0 1 154.94 758.28 Tm

0 g

0 G

[<08CF372D>] TJ

ET

In the first BT object,I know easily the text string is “pdf “ by ([(pdf)]
TJ),but it is difficult to understand [<08CF372D>] TJ in the second BT
object,could someone tell me how to understand [<08CF372D>],what encode type is
this.

                   Thanks,

                      Alex