Hi zyx,

just to say that these patches in particular are not really hurting
the process of merging pdfmm back to PoDoFO. They can be safely merged
as I will either skip or merge partially. Fix -Wmemset-elt-size
warnings looks important and it seems a fix I already did myself in
pdfmm[1] (I'm using assumption that WCHAR strings are utf16 in
Windows, which is guaranteed).

Greetings,
Francesco

[1]