Hello zyx,

some updates below.

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 at 10:16, Francesco Pretto <cez...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Then PdfPainter::GetContent() is fine.
Done.

>  I will take inspiration from .net GraphicsPath.AddPath
Done[1].

On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 14:02, Francesco Pretto <cez...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 08:32, zyx <z...@gmx.us> wrote:
> >   You changed it to `common`, `main`,
> >   `private`, `staging` and apart of `staging`
>
> I believe there's some more rationale for the separation I picked, I
> explained everything in the SOURCE-LAYOUT.md document

After some thoughts, I decided to rename "common" to "auxiliary" [2]
and finished populating it with all the left files that were not
prefixed "Pdf": a few actually existed in 0.9.x, but all of the ones
that ended in this folder were created for 0.10 or renamed.
While this endures on the categorization of the source
files, it should be much more clear what ends in "main" and what
should be put on "auxiliary", according to the definition in
SOURCE_LAYOUT.md. There are some border line cases, but in the end
the rule should be enforceable enough as I don't think much more
should/will end in "auxiliary".

Greetings,
Francesco

[1]