Hi,

I discovered something -- not sure if it's a bug or a feature -- but
it's worth noting:

When using ReadWrite wheels to just send data (is there a better
method?), defining an empty InputState (or, presumably, any InputState,
but since we're just sending data "InputState => ''" will suffice) will
trigger socket error events more quickly than not defining one.  In my
simple tests, it took two sent records over a dropped connection to
trigger an error without an InputState, but with an InputState the
dropped connection was detected immediately.

Dan