If design a session to, say, talk to a remote HTTP server and return data,
does it make sense to daemonize it or to simply start a new session of
(object instance) for each request (I expect to be making hundreds)?

Is there some logical reason why one method's better than the other or is it
simply a matter of personal taste?

I used httpd.perl as a template, so I'm employing the latter technique
presently.  Is the former or some other technique a better approach?

Would it make sense to retain the original SocketFactory listener session and
add a single daemonized session to handle requests and post the results to
another daemonized 'saver' session?