On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 04:22:53PM +0200, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> still struggling with my bot... wanted to lt it accept under certai
> conditions large filetransfers, and before i begin to implement that
> thing, i was wondering if someone out there allready programmed for
> POE::IRC the DCC methods for receiving files, especially from a first
> glance i didn't detected on how to achieve the resume functionality
> that will be needed :D

        If I recall correctly, one of the example scripts in the
P::C::IRC examples directory does a DCC send on request. No resume
support yet, though. Patches welcome. :-)

Dennis Taylor           "Anyone whose days are all the same and free from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    want inhabits eternity of a sort."  - Peter Hoeg
   PGP Fingerprint: A40B 4A41 F140 9196 C598  B096 5324 F39E 42F9 9A11