On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 01:46:30PM -0500, sungo wrote:

> like i said a minute ago, this is all just a dns confusion between the
> hosting service poe.perl.org is on and my dns servers (the confusion
> being that they didnt tell me the ip addys were changing). its all
> fixed now.

        Good to hear that it's unrelated. But the domain still expired a
week ago, so you might want to have a chat with them about that too. :-)

Dennis Taylor           "Anyone whose days are all the same and free from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    want inhabits eternity of a sort."  - Peter Hoeg
   PGP Fingerprint: A40B 4A41 F140 9196 C598  B096 5324 F39E 42F9 9A11