I've seen the web-server example code in the Cookbook, but I'm trying to get CGI uploads working, and it's quite a PITA since my experience with POE is somewhat limited. I had it close at one point but the script died when calling $cgi->upload() with an error about child processes. I've since changed said code and haven't gotten it to work close since. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My current code can be found
http://www.remnetworks.org/~ovrlrdq/filebot.txt if anybody wants to look at it. It currently dies with:

File param is bad:

So I guess the problem lies in getting the paramaters passed from the form, or I maybe be completely off. Thanks in advance for any help :)