Hi all,

I started reading this mailing list about a month ago, as I finally started to
do something to learn more about POE.  I've been Perl programming for several
years, but learning POE seemed to be a bit daunting.  So, finally, after
picking up bits of scattered POE examples across the Internet, I think I got
a basic understanding of POE and how it works.  Seeing the previous emails
regarding a POE book, there was some mention that someone should be working
on the documentation instead.  I may regret this, but I'm volunteering to
work on the documentation if no one else has started.

Since it's pretty close to my level, I thought starting on a Beginner's
Guide/Tutorial would be a good place to start.  I'm sure many of you have
opinions, ideas, and advice on what you all think needs to be done, and I
would be happy for anything you can tell me now.  I'll keep you all updated
on my progress, and I hope you all will be happy with what I deliver.

Regards,

Steve Peters
[EMAIL PROTECTED]