On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 03:45:27PM -0500, Oliver Klozoff wrote:
> [...]

I think the problem's in FreeTDS. I've seen similar behaviour in non-POE apps
using it. I'd suggest you implement some sort of health-check that restarts
the program if it locks. Also consider using one of the DBI PoCos to put the
DBI connection in a separate process that can be monitored from the main POE
run loop.

--
Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand