From: PAUSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: March 30, 2005 1:21:46 PM GMT+01:00
Subject: CPAN Upload: M/ME/MELO/POE-Component-Rendezvous-Publish-0.01.tar.gz

The uploaded file

    POE-Component-Rendezvous-Publish-0.01.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

file: $CPAN/authors/id/M/ME/MELO/POE-Component-Rendezvous-Publish -0.01.tar.gz
size: 3539 bytes
md5: 64375db24f33fe1aed79876f84496464

No action is required on your part
Request entered by: MELO (Pedro Melo)
Request entered on: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:21:17 GMT
Request completed:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:21:46 GMT