On 05-Apr-2005 Arthur Bergman wrote:
> Ah, then you are still not testing just POE, would be interesting to
> see what the result with just from memory would be...

In my original post, I have inline content (ie, from memory) and static
content (from file).  Inline content should be very similar to static
cached from file.

However, I'd like to point out that I wouldn't use perl in a heavy use
environment.  Perl optimizes developement time, not resources used at
deployement.  Linux's disk cache optimizes memory caching across all uses
of the computer, not just my application.  I agree that it breaks POE
preemtability, but I use pre-forking servers anyway, one request per
process at a time.  So maybe my benchmarks aren't a good test of POE.

-Philip