Quoting Arthur Bergman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Knowing parts of the internals that the fake process environment uses I
> would strongly recommending on just using CreateProcess ;-). It is also
> quite wasteful to use fork() for this since unlike unix it will
> actually copy all your memory over (for now [1]).

But we cannot use CreateProcess with a coderef, at least I don't see
how. The issue is with a coderef, what to do when it dies, we want to
kill of the thread but not fire destructors. Kill will work, but
maybe leave memory around.

When trying with an END block I had it fire only once. Mmmmm.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | She doesn't want you to understand her. She knows that's
Software Geek  | impossible. She just wants you to understand yourself,