'Application Layer TCP protocol'.
I do understand POE but never had a chance to implement a protocol.
Can anyone here suggest me how to do so , I mean how to create packets
etc.I do have a document of SMPP available at www.smsforum.net
<http://www.smsforum.net/>  .Also I would be using multi-tasking so Want
to use POE.
Is the answer lies in that I will have to create a Filter or so. If yes
give me a Hint and if possible a small demo.
There is already an implementation of SMPP via NET::SMPP but I am not
sure that whether it is applicable for multitasking also.
I need to create a client and a server .
Anyone here having a clue or a tutorial Please tell me.
I shall be very grateful.
--
Regards,
Abhishek jain