On 10/09/06, Rocco Caputo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The sig() reference count rollback went easier than planned.  It's
done, tested, and committed now.  People with extra concerns about it
should consider testing against the repository before the next release.

It was so easy that I'm going to add the sig_chld() watcher and
release both as 0.38.  That'll be one less CPAN release to test or
ignore before everything's fixed.  I hope.

Are there any other signals issues/quirks/requirements I should
address while I'm in here?

an method allowing to get session list without peeking at POE kernel internals?

--
Maciej Pijanka
Linux user #133161