in any case the post() would fail because no session can message another
session within _stop states

On 2/21/07, Kevin Scaldeferri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to schedule an action to happen after my
PoCo::Server::TCP shuts down.  I.e., after all the pending requests
have finished processing.  I tried doing it through _stop like this,
but it didn't work:

   POE::Component::Server::TCP->new
       ( Alias => 'server',
         Port => $port,
         ClientFilter => 'POE::Filter::HTTPD',
         ClientInput => \&dispatch,
         PackageStates => [ main => [ ...
                                      "_stop"
                                    ],
                            ],
         );

    sub _stop {
      warn "STOP CALLED";
      $_[KERNEL]->post("BlahBlah" => "cleanup");
   }

In fact, _stop() was never called.

I see that PoCo::Server::TCP can take a Started callback, but no
Stopped/Shutdown callback.

Is there some other way I should be approaching this?

Thanks,

-kevin