Just from an ease of use standpoint, maybe have the ability to store
"default"  domains and trackers as arguments to spawn. Simplifying the
input always helps.

And of course, bringing the MogileFS::Client a little closer to POE
would be an improvement. So instead of having discrete tasks to pass
on, expose the methods from MogileFS::Client as events, and then
manage all of the concurrency transparently as a pool  of Clients to
reuse and round robin them or whatever.

All in all, from my really short glance at the code it is simple and clean

HTH