On Jul 23, 2:43 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Davis) wrote:

> Are you using PoCo AIO?
>
> Also, I suspect aio might not be writing all the data you're asking it to.
> I suggest you make a smaller and simpler test case to isolate your bug.

no, i'm using straight IO::AIO, but it basically does the same thing.
in my _start:
    open my $fh, '<&=' . IO::AIO::poll_fileno or die "aio: $!";
    $_[KERNEL]->select_read($fh, 'poll_cb');
    $_[HEAP]->{aio_fh} = $fh;

i did create a simpler test case that worked successfully. and i
perused the PerlBal source for hints. i think i'm doing it the same
way. and aio must be writing all the data if the file sizes are
correct. i just think the chunks are out of order.