Nicholas> If you(we) really want a book, then maybe we need todo what the SVN
Nicholas> people do and have it online. That way we can get more people
Nicholas> involved in writing it (ie. the filter people discuss filter
Nicholas> development, the GUI people discuss GUI development, bill talking
Nicholas> about his crazy all the code lives in the DB, etc)

If you think there are things to be said about POE that aren't already being
said, please start contributing those things to the wiki.  Or if the wiki
isn't saying it well enough, *fix* the wiki.

Between the relatively decent POD that comes with POE (thanks rocco!)  and the
wiki, I'm not sure what's missing.  But if it *is* missing, put it in the wiki
first, even if just as a blank page with a big flashing question mark.