Well, my 'try' was successful.  AFAIK, it was the first full
non-blocking ssl filter.
We have yet to have the changes we made make it into POE core though :)

I'm glad you're spear heading this, and Data::Transform is a good
choice. I'm ok with a patch to Wheel::ReadWrite as long as it is
backward compatible and the performance penalty is minimal.

What does everyone else think?

David Davis
☄ Software Engineer
http://xant.us/