I've just released POE::Component::Client::HTTP 0.894 to PAUSE. It adds an X-PCCH-Peer header to all responses. The header contains the socket's remote address and port, separated by a dot. "127.0.0.1.309" represents port 309 on localhost.

X-PCCH-Peer will contain the proxy's address.port if the client is connecting to a proxy.

--
Rocco Caputo - rcap...@pobox.com