On 21-Mar-2010 Nick Perez wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:50:38 -0500 (EDT)
> Philip Gwyn <phi...@awale.qc.ca> wrote:
> Ultimately, this is a hard problem to solve and Philip is right that
> we couldn't reach a clear consensus on The Right Way. That said, I
> would welcome trying to solve this particular problem within the scope
> of the newer projects such as Reflex.

Reflex has some awe inspiring Magic in it.  However, I seem to be alergic to
Moose.  Maybe I'm just showing my age.

Seriously though, I've always found Reflex (and POE::Stage before it) to much of
a jump from POE.  I've always sought the smallest possible changes/additions to
POE to get what we need.

> Not to hijack Philip's thread (which sadly, I've just done)

Oh, please do!

-Philip