Thanks for the reply, and giving time on the issue.

Worked on as,

First:-

a. Created a test wrapper in CGI which internally calls POE script
(module). On doing so, we started getting response from POE script
(module) for multiple hits/refresh. So I think the issue was due to the
integration of POE with mod_perl.

Second :-

b. Found that, if we integrate POE script (module) within the same
mod_perl handler file we are getting response for multiple refresh of
the page. But if we put the POE code in separate file and try to access
the federator module(POE) from mod_perl handler file we are not getting
proper output after some requests.

Third :-

c. To confirm this issue, we have modified the apache httpd.conf file to
as,
        i.      MinSpareServers 1
        ii.     MaxSpareServers 1
        iii.    StartServers 1
        iv.     MaxClients 10
        v.      MaxRequestsPerChild 1
And after restarting apache, we started getting proper response for each
request. As every request is create new processes id, But this is not
possible at production end. This was just done to test how mod_perl
cache is affecting POE kernel.

d. I think the issue was due to integration of POE with mod_perl cache.

Can we have some sample code where we integrate POE through mod_perl.

Regards,
Ankur  Mundhada,Sr. Software Engineer
Phone(O):91-20-66041700, Ext:6417